Mary, Queen of Heaven, Pray for Us Who Have Recourse to Thee.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Offenses and Blasphemies Against the Immaculate Heart of Mary

Five years after she was given the First Saturday devotion of reparation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Sister Lucia asked our Lord why “five” First Saturdays.
Quoting Sister Lucia:
As I was in the chapel with Our Lord part of the night of May 29-30, 1930, I suddenly found myself more intimately possessed by the Divine Presence, here is what was revealed to me:
My daughter, the reason is simple. There are five kinds of offenses and blasphemies uttered against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
(1) Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception.
(2) Blasphemies against Her perpetual Virginity.
(3) Blasphemies against Her divine Maternity, while refusing at the same time to recognize Her as Mother of men.
(4) The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to place in the hearts of children indifference or scorn, or even hatred towards this Immaculate Mother.
(5) The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images.
There My daughter, is the reason why the Immaculate Heart of Mary asked Me to request this small act of reparation, and in consideration of it, to move My mercy to forgive souls who have had the misfortune to offend Her. As for you, seek unceasingly, through your prayers and sacrifices, to move My mercy with regard to these poor souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment